Order now for the 2019 HR exams!
Top grade certification training and education for the CPHR, CHRP and CHRL® designations
WINNER: HR Reporter READERS’ CHOICE AWARD
Canadian HR Press offers you the best way to prepare, shorten your study time, and increase your chance of passing the Knowledge Exam(s) leading to HR certification as a CPHR, CHRP and CHRL.
No Exam prep product, not even the one’s offered by HR associations, have a longer and better track record of success. In fact, HR association employees and board members have used our products to GET CERTIFIED – the ultimate endorsement!
- In recent years over 50% of new CPHR, CHRP and CHRLs used a Study Product from Canadian HR Press to help them obtain their designation!
- No exam prep product has a longer or better track record of success - not even the ones offered by HR Associations!!!!!
- Our customers have achieved the highest marks in every province
- Our customers include staff and board members of provincial HR associations – the ultimate endorsement
- When HRPA staff members needed Exam Prep products for themselves they relied on Canadian HR Press Study Guides and Workshops to help them achieve their designation.
- Our products have been developed by HR industry experts
- People who use exam prep products have a higher pass rate then those who don’t
- Our customers have achieved the highest marks across Canada in the Knowledge Exam exam every year since 2003
- Proceeds from the sale of these Canadian HR Press Exam Prep products are used to benefit the entire Human Resource Profession in Canada. Canadian HR Press has contributed over $55,000 to provincial HR Associations, including HRPA and HRMAM.
- Canadian HR Press sponsors HR related events across Canada
- These products are excellent reference resources that you will use for years.
Our Study Guides, and Workshops have been hosted by the following institutions.
- Colleges of Ontario (OntarioLearn.com)
- University of Calgary
- Ashton College
- Red River College
- Carleton University
- Fanshawe College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- Mohawk College
- St. Mary’s University
- George Brown College
- University of Saskatchewan (Independent evaluation for CCHRA)
- New Brunswick Community College
The content of our Learning Resources is structured around the Competency Framework (CF). The CF is action oriented and describes the standard requirements for practicing HR professionals.
The HR Knowledge Exams (Ontario Knowledge Exam 1, Ontario Knowledge Exam 2 and National Knowledge Exam) test Competencies, as described in the Competency Framework. Therefore, even if you were successful in an academic HR program, you should not rely solely on your text books as study resources. Those that use a variety of study tools will have a higher degree of success!
Sample Multiple Choice Questions
There are over 500 sample questions in our Study Guide packages. Please be aware that they are not duplicates of actual exam questions. They are of equal difficulty (some say harder) then actual questions, and they have been developed by both academics and practitioners.
ALL actual test items are held in strict security and are not shared with ANY vendor of exam prep products – not even those offered by HR Associations. These items are the property of the examination bodies, and are retained and banked for use on future exams. Therefore, our products, and ANY other exam prep product, CANNOT specifically “teach to the test.” Why have PROFESSIONAL exams if you know what is going to be on them – that would test your memory, NOT your professional knowledge.
We have helped thousands of individuals like you prepare for certification and improve their careers and salaries. Order your Study Guide now or place your order by phone. Toll-free: 1.866.607.0876.
We are a 100% Canadian company, with a founding philosophy based on inclusion, collaboration and continuous improvement.
We welcome inquiries from anyone who is interested in joining our highly valued network of partners and suppliers. These include:
- Human Resources professionals who have a keen interest in HR management issues and feel they can make a contribution to our continuing success. contact us
- Trainers, educators and institutions who are interested in working with us to develop our inventory of industry-leading teaching resources. contact us